A happy new year to you all from Oxford’s Research Data Management support team!
To celebrate the start of 2015, we’ve finally made the recordings of last term’s ‘Things to do with Data’ talks available online. You can find them at http://blogs.it.ox.ac.uk/acit-rs-team/advice/rdmcourses/datatalks2014michaelmas/. Talks include…
- An introduction to research data management
- An introduction to, and demonstration of, Oxford’s new Online Research Database Service (ORDS)
- Computer analysis of text and interviews
- Data visualization
- Data ownership and IPR issues
- Biomedical research data and data publishing
Unfortunately we failed to capture the audio track for the last presentation, but the slides are very informative in their own right.
Information about this term’s Things to do with Data talks is online at https://blogs.it.ox.ac.uk/acit-rs-team/advice/rdmcourses/datatalks/.