The RDM Delivery Group includes support staff from across the University. It meets monthly to discuss a range of issues relating to research data management, including development of the Research Data Oxford website.
Current group members
- John Southall (co-chair) – Bodleian Data Librarian
- Howard Noble (co-chair) – Head of Research Support, IT Services
- David Tomkins – Digital Scholarship Support Officer (ORA-Data), BDLSS
- Meriel Patrick – Research Support team, IT Services
- Rowan Wilson – Research Support team, IT Services
- Catherine Dockerty – Radcliffe Science Library
- Frank Egerton – Bodleian Taylor Institution Library
- Owen Coxall – Bodleian Health Care Libraries
- Matthew Neely – Bodleian Special Collections
- Sally Rumsey – Digital Research Librarian, BDLSS
- Steven Young – Advanced Research Computing
- Dugan Witherick – Advanced Research Computing
- Sarah Mason – Polonsky Fellow for Digital Preservation
- Edith Halvarsson – Polonsky Fellow for Digital Preservation
- Kathryn Dally – Research Services/CUREC
- Claudia Kozeny-Pelling – Research Services/CUREC
The RDM Delivery Group reports to the Research Data Management and Open Data Working Group.
Enquiries about the RDM Delivery Group should be sent to email@example.com.