The RDM Delivery Group includes support staff from across the University. It meets every six weeks to discuss a range of issues relating to research data management, including development of the Research Data Oxford website.
Current group members
- John Southall (chair) – Bodleian Data Librarian
- Rowan Wilson – Research Support Service Manager, IT Services
- Meriel Patrick – Research Support team, IT Services
- David Tomkins – Digital Scholarship Support Officer (ORA-Data), BDLSS
- Alessandra Vetrugno – Radcliffe Science Library
- Frank Egerton – Bodleian Taylor Institution Library
- Owen Coxall – Bodleian Health Care Libraries
- Matthew Neely – Bodleian Special Collections
- Laurence Brown – Research Support team, IT Services
- Ylva Berglund Prytz – Research Support team, IT Services
- Peter Micklem – Research Support team, IT Services
- Ray Allen – Kellogg College
- Dai Jenkins – Head of Research Computing and Support Services, IT Services
- Amy Warner May – Associate Director of Scholarly Resources, Bodleian Libraries
- David Watson – BDLSS
- Steven Young – Advanced Research Computing
- Edith Halvarsson – Polonsky Fellow for Digital Preservation
- Kathryn Dally – Research Services/CUREC
- Jennifer Blaikie – Research Ethics and Integrity team
- Laura Molloy – DPhil student, OII and Ruskin School of Art
The RDM Delivery Group reports to the Research Data Working Group.
Enquiries about the RDM Delivery Group should be sent to email@example.com.